CALLING FOR NOMINEES FOR THE NEXT HALL OF FAME CLASS
Please submit any nominations by Dec. 31, 2021 to Aimee Tortolano '94, Alumni Coordinator, 401-723-8100, Ext. 155.
Saint Raphael Academy Hall of Fame
A person may be nominated to the Saint Raphael Academy Hall of Fame if the following criteria are met:
- Nominee is an alum of Saint Raphael Academy, living or deceased, graduating 20 years prior to nomination.
- Nominee has an outstanding record of service and loyalty to Saint Raphael Academy, establishing honor and recognition.
- Nominee has demonstrated a lifelong commitment to the Lasallian ideals of Faith, Service and Community, and has embodied these beliefs in all aspects of his/her life.
- Nominee has lived his/her faith as a Catholic in a significant manner.
- Nominee has exhibited citizenship and provided a unique contribution to the extended community in which he/she lives.
Anyone may nominate alumni for consideration for the Hall of Fame. Please submit the following:
- A maximum of three pages describing how the nominee meets the eligibility requirements;
- A maximum of two supporting letters about the nominee;
- A biographical sketch of the nominee, detailing professional activities, organizations, publications, etc.
- Contact information for the person who is nominating the alumnus. Please include e-mail, mailing address and phone number.